VENCEN supports its young and diverse fleet with professionally organized technical, commercial and crew management.
In order to ensure quality ship operations and to preserve the ship value, VENCEN as a ship manager is responsible for the following issues:
• Full range of Crew Management;
• Continuous technical support from a dedicated shore based staff;
• Providing best practices in quality management to ensure continuous improvement of all activities and procedures;
• Ensuring safe operations of ships throughout the fleet in accordance with national and international requirements and industry standards;
• Continuous improvement of safety and quality on board by means of regular technical and marine vessel inspections;
• Assuring validity of requested documentation and certificates;
• Cost-effective procurement based on buying power;
• Placement of cost-efficient insurance coverage based on a large and reputable fleet profile;
• Supplying ship owners with reliable budget management containing budget controlling and regular reporting in full compliance with accounting standards, rules and regulations;
• Ensuring a smooth takeover of vessels through a full range of services related to commercial and contractual issues;
• Ensuring the vessel's standard including permanent and preventive maintenance, carrying out dry dockings and ship repairs as well as continuous technical support;
• Efficient and safe handling of all types of tonnage;
• Constantly communicating with ships' commands, charterers, brokers, port agents and bunker suppliers.